Details:

General info:

I will provide standard Nerf ammunition for everyone. (Non-standard ammo e.g. BuzzBee darts not provided)

I will also loan out blasters, clips, and swords to whoever I can (I have a lot), but feel free to bring your own Nerf gear.

Be sure to let others know about the war! People won't come unless they know. ;)

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Advance warning - Friday the 21st at 7:30 pm

Just letting you guys know that we're planning to have a Nerf war on the Friday after break. Mark your calendars so you'll be able to join in the epic battle!

3 comments:

  1. I am planning to have a war during spring break meet in north hall lobby march 12 at 8pm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be gone over break, so I won't be able to help you with that, but good luck anyways. If you want to use my gear, we may be able to work out something. The door will probably be locked over break, but we could probably arrange to get you a key.

      Delete
    2. that would be awesome if we that show up could use your gear

      Delete