Details:

General info:

I will provide standard Nerf ammunition for everyone. (Non-standard ammo e.g. BuzzBee darts not provided)

I will also loan out blasters, clips, and swords to whoever I can (I have a lot), but feel free to bring your own Nerf gear.

Be sure to let others know about the war! People won't come unless they know. ;)

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Back at it: Friday (2/22) at 7:30

Sorry about the lack of Nerf wars on the last two weekends. I've been busy and sick, so I haven't really been in the mood. Now, however, I'm ready to Nerf. This one will meet in North again because the last one ended up in East and again I'd rather not carry the gear too far unless I can get help.

All the usual specs:

  • Meet in the North hall lobby at 7:30 pm on Friday (2/22/13)
  • Nerf ammunition will be provided (Elite darts, Vortex disks, and sucker/whistler darts)
  • I will also loan out blasters (and swords) to anyone who wants to use them, but of course you are free and encouraged to bring your own.
  • Let people know about the war. I'll try to spread the word by mouth too because I know this is fairly short notice and not many people will see this in time.
I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment